The German-Russian Lawyers’ Association (DRJV) and DIS40, the below 40 initiative of the German Arbitration Institute, are organising a conference on
“Dispute Resolution in CIS-Related Business Transactions”
(Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, Ukraine)
on 28 February 2019 (Thursday) in Frankfurt, Germany.
This full-day event is hosted by the Frankfurt am Main Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK Frankfurt am Main), Börsenplatz 4, 60313 Frankfurt/Main. The conference language is English (no translation). The conference will comprise the following panels:
– CIS-related disputes from the Western European perspective
– Country reports: Recent Developments (case law and reforms)
– Country reports: Interaction with state courts, interim measures, recognition and enforcement of court decisions and arbitral awards
– CIS-related disputes: The arbitration institutions’ perspective
– Investment arbitration in the CIS region: what is going on and what is yet to come?
Further information about the event and a registration form are available here.